Hydra’s Harbor 180 40 Greece
tel: +30 6932 386820 or +30 22980 52099
e mail: email@example.com
If you experience any difficulty submitting this form, please contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note the format of the date on contact form is: year-month-day.
You can book in advance by filling out the contact form. We will confirm our availability and your reservation by e-mail. Please make sure you have read the Riding & Safety Rules.
We require a 30% deposit for the following treks:
- Saint Eupraxia
- Profitis Ilias
- Panagia Zourva
- Palamidas–Agia Marina
- Saint Matrona
- Off-season Alternatives Routes
and for groups of more than 4 people for all rides and treks.
We require 30% deposit for Bridal horses or donkeys.
For all the other treks, we require a 20% deposit.
Please let us know at least 7 days in advance.
If you have sent a deposit, a full refund is given if you cancel 7 days in advance. Thereafter, deposits are not refundable.
In case of bad weather conditions or illness, we reserve the right to cancel the trek. In that event, any deposits will be refunded in full.
Argyris’s Horses is a small, independent company. When Argyris is not already engaged, you can find him on the port from 10:00 to 14:00 or contact him by phone or e-mail. He works alone, but for groups of four or more people, he cooperates with other trusted, licensed, and insured Hydra horsemen.
Group treks for 6-10 people available.
We don’t rent out our horses for people to take on independent rides. Argyris always accompanies his horses. For groups more than 4 people, two guides are provided. Safety is our priority.
Information required at time of booking:
• Name & Number of people
• Preferred riding tour and time
• Hotel name and location for pick up and return
• Contact details
• Height, weight and age in order for us to select the most suitable horses
• It is very important you advise us the level of experience.
Please quote one of the following below in your booking request:
1. Beginner – Never been on a horse before or have had a few lessons. May have trotted and may have hacked out at walking pace.
2. Novice – Mastered the basic skills in all paces and can mount and dismount unaided.
3. Intermediate – A secure and confident rider on a well-schooled horse at all paces. Happy to ride for several hours and may have some jumping experience.
4. Advanced – An experienced rider, confident and relaxed on horseback. Rides regularly. Capable of handling a horse and happy to jump. May have owned or shared their own horse and have experience of riding a variety of horses.
We keep our rates as low as possible to make our services avialable to as many people as possible who would like to spend time with Hydra’s horses, enjoying the island’s natural surroundings.
Be our guest and ride with us! And once you discover horse riding and the beauty of our island, you will be back soon!